- Parisian Breakfast event in Epcot as part of Food & Wine Festival
- Having our first experiences with the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and The Frozen characters in the Magic Kingdom
- Seeing the new(ish) Magic Kingdom Parade
- Seeing one of the last performances by our favorite Epcot band Off Kilter
- Having dinner at The Brown Derby and seeing one of the last nights of the Frozen fireworks in Hollywood Studios
- Going to the Top of the World Lounge for a drink before hitting Magic Kingdom again until 1am.
Getting anywhere from the Old Key West is a challenge. Epcot wasn't too far so we decided to leave the room at 8am. No buses for Epcot came around so we hopped an Animal Kingdom bus to get to the lobby and call a cab. As soon as the cab came a bunch of buses were stacked up and of course one was for Epcot. Since we needed to go to World Showcase we had the cab take us to Beach Club and then we walked over to the International Gateway entrance. We made our reservation almost on time.
Unfortunately it was enough to cancel the parade that day. Off to Peter Pan for our Fastpass+ then leave the Magic Kingdom for more Monorail rides to Epcot.
The first thing we did in Epcot was to visit the Art of Disney Store. Love that place. Next, Dave had to go into Club Cool (Where you get free samples of Coca-Cola products from around the world) for a few cups of Inca Kola from Peru. Finally, we found a beer cart by The Land and grabbed some Yuenglings for the walk over to Canada. Food booth lines at this time of day looked rather busy. We avoided the temptation and headed over to the Off Kilter area. With the benches gone we had to sit on the ground to wait out the show. While there some folks brought over a good bye poster to sign.
Their set ended close to 6pm and we had 6:30 ressies in the Studios. We decided walking would be quicker plus there was a chance for a beverage at The Boardwalk. We were five minutes late, no big deal. We scored a nice table and had an excellent meal. Dave's tip: Always get the pork.
One more day left on this trip - including 3 sets from the band Hanson!
Here's some video from the day: